25.8.10

The Long and Short of it...

I had decided a long time ago that once my hair had grown to an acceptable length, I would cut it and donate it. One day two weeks ago was cutting day.

I have cut and donated my hair before a few years ago and it seemed like such a great cause that I thought I would encore the performance as long as I am able to keep growing my hair to a suitable length. The required length for donation is minimum 10 inches. That doesn't seem like much to look at it on a ruler or tape measure but in hair, it's quite long. I was trying to coincide the shedding of my ponytail with my starting school in which I have been successful (school starts in 1 week...aaah!). I figured get a new 'do for school and adding my small hairy contribution to the wig world is not all a bad thing. Locks of Love is where I will be sending my hair.

The top picture is how long my hair was before I cut it. The bottom is what it looks like now.






















No comments: